Doug K at Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mr_sav

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Doug,

The issues I have raised regarding the VT3 and Software is now dragging on. You last replied that you were following up. This is a follow on from the 2nd of Feb, which is a further follow-on from December 2006.

I know you must be busy with all the problems with the Atom recall and ongoing issues with the VT3.

Clearly the problem extends to other users as well. I understand you have had intervened on correspondance with a Mark from Melbourne and your support department regarding the same issues. To date I understand his issues have not been resolved either.

How close are you (Oceanic) to having a resolve?

Can you put me in touch with the Programming department so I can get an answer if you are too snowed under?

I really did a pay a lot of money for this product, and am keen to have a fully functioning one. If you can not resolve, will Oceanic Buy it back?

Look forward to your reply.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom