Doubles, Faber LP 108, Thermo Manifold, Bands 700 obo + shipping, never used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jracca

Reaction score
I bought two sets of these a while back and have only ever used one, these tanks have only recently even been taken out of the box, so they are "new" as in never used, but not "new" as in recent production. But they last forever anyway if taken care of.

These are low pressure faber tanks, with a Jan 06 hydro. I have an identical set I dive, but really don't need two sets (i have a 133 and a 149 for most duties anyhow). They still have the plastic cap in them that they came from the factory with.

The manifold is thermo and is still in the box I got it in.

I have bands.... they are bands, what else can I say.

They will sit in my closet if I don't sell them, so I hope someone can use them. They are not assembled, and would need to be disassembled for reasonable shipping as well as hydro and VIP, so I see no real reason to put it all together.

I prefer local pickup, but can ship for the actual costs.

I would like to edit, but I will also considering selling the tanks as individual tanks and the manifold and bands separate.

I'll also take 600 for the whole setup rather than breaking it up.

Are the manifold and bands still for sale?

I would like to edit, but I will also considering selling the tanks as individual tanks and the manifold and bands separate.

I'll also take 600 for the whole setup rather than breaking it up.

Yes, the manifold and bands are still available, as are the tanks, which I'll repost as tanks with individual valves (or without even) if someone wants to buy the bands and valves.

I will be away from the computer for the weekend, so please post interest in the thread.

I would like 200+15 shipping for the thermo manifold and bands.

Is the Manifold 300 bar?
If so I will take the band and manifold.
Yes, the manifold and bands are still available, as are the tanks, which I'll repost as tanks with individual valves (or without even) if someone wants to buy the bands and valves.

I will be away from the computer for the weekend, so please post interest in the thread.

I would like 200+15 shipping for the thermo manifold and bands.

The valves are 200 bar convertible DIN/Yoke, not the 300 bar DIN only.

They work just fine with all 300 bar attachments, but are not the deeper 300 bar valves.

How much for the bands?
how wide are they?

Back
Top Bottom