Double HP 100s - local pick up in MA only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MASS-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Local pickup in MA only (in Cohasset).

Worthington steel X-7/XS SCUBA HP 100s, dive rite manifold, highland mill bands. Current hydro (2007), new visual this October (10/10).

$750

I also have a Halycon eclipse for sale (in another thread) that I would consider selling as a package (with a nice discount if you want both).

Safe diving!

Tanks still available. To answer several PMs, tanks are not O2 cleaned for PP blending. My shop uses pre-banked NITROX (tanks are good for up to 40%). Thanks!

pictures please? send to tcollectibles@hotmail.com thanks and is the price going to come down a little more?

If they don't sell in the next few days (a couple people are interested now), I'll post some pics in the thread. In terms of price, there is a little bit wiggle room (but not a ton), but I think that is something which is best discussed by PM.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom