Double dip on The Grove 5/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonscat

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Talked to Brent at Blue water divers, and booked an afternoon double dip on The Speigel grove on May the 12th. Then a possible morning reef dive on the 13th with ??? (Have to work that second dive out still, all ideas are welcome.)
It's during the week, so if you're looking to ditch work, responsibility, yada, yada for a day or two. Sign on.
FYI, though most of you know, the Speigel is an advanced dive. I will be diving Nitrox.
I must get away from this computer and all the work I have pilled up and DIVE soon, or I will end up on top of a tall building with a high powered rifle yelling "It all makes sense now" LOL. :eyebrow:
Sounds like plenty of accomadations all around that area. Since the snowbirds flew the prices have gone down also.

Things got rearranged. If anyone is interested, we will be doing a 2 tank trip Thurs. the 12th in the afternoon with Ocean city divers around Molassas Reef. Call #1-800-451-1113 for reservations. or check out their web site at oceandivers.com
Fri. the 13th, if you're not paranoid, though one of the divers' name is Jason??? we will be doing a morning dive on the Speigal Grove with Blue Water Divers. bluewaterdiver.net for info.
Both dives still have openings.
Places to stay that won't break you are:
Neptunes Hideaway
Hungry Pelican
Bayside Resort

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to miss this one. All the info is still correct if anyone else is interested.

KeyLargoBrent:
Although Jon can't make it down this time (I hope the cats get well soon, Jon), we're still planning to dive the Grove this Friday morning. We have two or three divers, including HarleyDiver (hopefully), on board so far. Ditch work, and join us if you can!

Wish I could, Brent but alas.... Someday, I am going to come down & dive with you!

Thanks Brent,
The vet says the four legged furry kids should make a full recovery. Although I think it is way more dangerous giving 2 cats pills twice a day than any dive I've ever been on. Time to break out the Kevlar vest. Hope yours is doing well. Since I couldn't make this trip, I signed up for a Rescue Diver course next week. All things happen for a reason.
Will dive with you again soon. Have a safe trip Friday.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom