DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
whatever happened to u missy, when's chip comin back!?
was in bolinao, dear. when i got back the typhoon welcomed me with open arms. no work... brown out... no batt on my phone... and i don't know how we're going to pull my nanay's surprise party tomorrow :( well, at least it's pretty sunny out now.

what time are you leaving for anilao tomorrow?

ishbaby:
im not diving this weekend, fortunately we have electricity . . . . . hehehe. :D :D
huh? why not? so that's you and kuya jonix who can't make it na? awww...

can i run to your house for a few minutes to charge my phone? i feel so disconnected. :D

yah have to cancel because of the weather. . . dont want to take chances. Phone's no use, Smart and Globe's got a weak signal. . . u can drop by of course!

ishbaby:
im not diving this weekend, fortunately we have electricity . . . . . hehehe. :D :D
You not going??? why not?

Too bad if Ish and Iris won't be going to dive. How about Van?

I'm still in Manila. After waiting in NAIA terminal 1 yesterday for 6 hours while the storm howled the flight got cancelled. Tried again this morning but was too late to check in. So there may be a chance for me to do another one of those daytrips :p Anilao only of course. I still need to confirm that the company's plane is grounded. (Crossing my fingers.) Otherwise I'd still be on call.

Hi guys!

This is to day-trippers. I'm still looking for a ride back to Manila on Sat.
If I can't find it any tips how to get back from Aquaventure to Manila by public transportation? That would be my debut :wink:

Luke

clgsamson:
but but Mikey also doesn't like the M word....
but mikey practices his moves on half-naked, betel nut-chewing, yappese women...

dennis gets to try out his moves in puerto vallarta mexico...

Jag

ALL HAIL DENNIS!!! :god:

ishbaby:
now im cravin for some starbucks mocha valencia. . . . goin down to get one. anyone else?? :coffee:
with weather like this???

venti irish creme caramel macchiatto 140 degrees...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom