DOR IV : Bliss in Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the pg gang went to reptile zoo... and the other night, the lovebirds spent time with dennis and matt :D

wish she sms'd something juicier than that... :)

iris_ice:
the pg gang went to reptile zoo... and the other night, the lovebirds spent time with dennis and matt :D

wish she sms'd something juicier than that... :)

i missed a lot ha! hehehehe.... [buti nalang jag made a little kwento]
woooohoooooo!

-lai-

Or read between the time spent at the reptile zoo and w/ Dennis and Matt.

I can't believe we're hanging w/ bated breath for news from PG. We need lives of our own! Who's life would you want?

After nine hours of emergency overtime yesterday, I prefer waiting here with baited breath :D
Edit: Typo

jj_freelord:
Or read between the time spent at the reptile zoo and w/ Dennis and Matt.

I can't believe we're hanging w/ bated breath for news from PG. We need lives of our own! Who's life would you want?

Ii quite like my life...

Z...

Needed to make sure since everyone keeps wanting to know how someone else's lives are doing. Even I like my life the way it is though it probably needs a little excitement now and again (too bad the kind of excitement I like is somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean:)).
Halthron:
After nine hours of emergency overtime yesterday, I prefer waiting here with baited breath
In your case, yeah, you probably would.

Looks like Mike & Simon were behaving themselves in PG or they bribed the Asia Diver's newsletter writer to keep the dirt out... When I read the 1st line, I thought they brought something else than their cameras...:mooner:

155466030_0b9cf7cd02.jpg

"Boys with their toys, Simon Buxton and Mike Veitch have been spending long amounts of time perched in front of sea fans and sitting in sand this past week. With all this serious equipment we expect that they’ll be getting some good photos or at least look like they know what they’re doing."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom