DOR IV : Bliss in Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Si:
Hi Guys,

Glad to see you are all busy at work.....

Mike and I just got to PG, and Mike will be on the internet soon, so be careful what you write! I havent had chance to look through all the threads yet, but is there a Tequilla Watch Thread about to appear???

Thanks for a great weekend!

Simon
hey simon, too bad i didn't get to meet you or dive with you guys... but with SO MUCH talk about the actual DIVING at anilao last weekend, looks like i missed A LOT!

Jag

Scuba_Si:
Hi Guys,

Glad to see you are all busy at work.....

Mike and I just got to PG, and Mike will be on the internet soon, so be careful what you write! I havent had chance to look through all the threads yet, but is there a Tequilla Watch Thread about to appear???

Thanks for a great weekend!

Simon
Hi Simon, you want to put up that thread? How's the diving? Is Van coming over to PG? oops, did I say that?

shugar:
hey simon, too bad i didn't get to meet you or dive with you guys... but with SO MUCH talk about the actual DIVING at anilao last weekend, looks like i missed A LOT!

Jag
Just make sure you have some of that hard earned cash for the dor V.

midwestdvr:
Just make sure you have some of that hard earned cash for the dor V.
hahahaha... but look back on the threads about DORIV... you'd be surprised anyone actually got to take some tanks out and actually get some dives in... all i see and read is mike-ish-mike-ish-mike-ish

Jag

Work? What's work? What's Simon talking about?

Nah, you didn't scare Van half to death, Simon. I think it was 1/4 you the other 1/4 me. She wanted to go to PG to dive w/ you guys though. In fact she couldn't wait for the weekend. Problem is I can't accompany her. Where's Ate Iris when she needs her?

midwestdvr:
I noticed your eyes were glazed too while you were gazing at Simon :D
Darn, someone caught me. Hey!!! You weren't there!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom