Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just as I suspected...

clgsamson:
Yes DOR IV! Mike is I, Ish is II, Iris is III and Van is IV! DOR IV, right Mike?:D
Perfect....

it is with a heavy heavy HEAVY heart that Lai and I have to back out from DORIV... a client just confirmed a shoot sched that had been up in the air for the longest time... confirming it DESPITE our efforts to make him set it up for a weekday.

!@(%$!@*$Y%#(%$!@)#$@#*@$*@($&%&#^&#$@(*@!_)#*#%&

personally at this point i hope he gets crabs...

if you guys are setting up a drinking spree before or after DOR in manila please do tell me, would really like to meet mike in person

mike & dennis: i'm really sorry i have to miss diving with you guys... i was hoping to learn a lot and share a (couple of) beers with you...

now my new light AND housing have to stay dry AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Jag

Damn Jag!!! Thats crap to hear... sorry bout that.. And yes definitely going to be a drinking session a week tomorrow...

SHould we start a new thread for that?! Where etc etc...

I arrive Manila on Wed the 17th and was hoping everyone would get together for some beers that night..

Does that mean i won't have Lai to make a 4th girl?! Dammit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom