Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
don't laugh... i am kickin you out of your room in Anilao!

fine. anything for a fwend.... the other manongs will take care of me and vanessa... i think someone posted about not making too much noise after 10pm in aquaV. so you and ish behave, okay? (yeah, right) :D

Iris, you may need those noise canceling headphones to be able to sleep...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
Iris, you may need those noise canceling headphones to be able to sleep...:wink:

or i can play around with mike's videocam and see how it works on land... in the dark... :D and see if it can capture some noises too :14:

iris_ice:
or i can play around with mike's videocam and see how it works on land... in the dark... :D and see if it can capture some noises too :14:
You'll have to make do with still photos... i ain't bringing the video.... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
You'll have to make do with still photos... i ain't bringing the video.... :wink:

Hhhmm... capturing noises on still camera... Interesting...

z...

no need for the video. caloy and jonix has a canon a95 which can shoot in video mode. Better yet, shugar has the a620 which can take better res vids. Too bad they don't have night vision mode :D

Back
Top Bottom