Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATED:Spoon's Bangka

Vince and rej re-confirmed for 20-21. they will be diving with us.

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Paolo
4. Kriska
5. Karen

a. Mitch - ewan pa
b. Boyet - ewan pa
c. Nap - ewan pa

Spoon:

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Paolo
4. Kriska
5. Karen

a. Mitch - ewan pa
b. Boyet - ewan pa
c. Nap - ewan pa
if that means kicking out pao and friends from the banka... get in touch with gordon... he told me "yes" daw in going to anilao for DORIV but according to koya divenet can't take any more divers

haven't told gordy the details though, i don't think he's hot about surfing through 500-odd posts on this thread

Jag

shugar:
if that means kicking out pao and friends from the banka... get in touch with gordon... he told me "yes" daw in going to anilao for DORIV but according to koya divenet can't take any more divers

haven't told gordy the details though, i don't think he's hot about surfing through 500-odd posts on this thread

Jag
Who's Gordy?! Twomix? Its only 68 pages... how lazy !!! :D

shugar:

Jag

nope not kicking anyone out, im getting another bangka for them since they re-confirmed after the sked was made. my next job would be to fill that bangka

Spoon:
nope not kicking anyone out, im getting another bangka for them since they re-confirmed after the sked was made. my next job would be to fill that bangka
Ask the locals in the divenet list pards. I still have until tuesday to send the final list to Divenet anyway.

Some may want to avail of a little more "discounts" re dive boat/rates but are just too shy to ask to opt out of divenet. Its alright guys, whatever that makes you happy, go do it.

UPDATED:

Boat 1

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Paolo
4. Kriska
5. Karen

boat 2:

1. Vince
2. rej

a. Mitch - ewan pa
b. Boyet - ewan pa
c. Nap - ewan pa

you guys heard it from koya, if any of you guys want in on the second bangka let me know there are 4 slots available. dont be shy pm me

Spoon:
UPDATED:

Boat 1

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Paolo
4. Kriska
5. Karen

boat 2:

1. Vince
2. rej

a. Mitch - ewan pa
b. Boyet - ewan pa
c. Nap - ewan pa

you guys heard it from koya, if any of you guys want in on the second bangka let me know there are 4 slots available. dont be shy pm me

darn wish i cud come...sigh

hey wait i thot mons was out of action? nice to hear (read) she's ok.

i believe caimera's itching to go for this...

UPDATED:

Boat 1

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Paolo
4. Mitch - with Amphibico
5. Karen

boat 2:

1. Vince
2. rej

a. Joey -DAD
b. Mari - Son 15yrs old
c. Marko - Son 11yrs old

so the joey and sons team would be diving shallow. maybe Kirbys, batok and perhaps it the tide change is right beatrice with me. Can we do this?

aparatchiki:
darn wish i cud come...sigh

hey wait i thot mons was out of action? nice to hear (read) she's ok.

i believe caimera's itching to go for this...

shes ok, she was out of commision for a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom