Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
aaaaaaaaaah!!! i'm sooooo confused!!!!

if jag and lai can bunk together... if we can fit in with penn and aimees wonderful (i texted aimees na) but lai is also out looking for a room :biggrin:

@mikey: thank god i'm not either... i've heard herding cats was easier than this

@jai: maybe you should tell bernadette to tell a crew to follow na rin... field report plus feature (mark logan? haahahahaha) wala lang... might be cute to see all of us on TV... we don't look chinese anyway so it's not like we're setting ourselves up :wink: if she does a live report from the field do you guys have to run back to manila right away?

Jag

jag - no can do on that, they try as much as possible to leave the story writing to whoever is in charge of that for certain reasons (you know how people can create gossip about things like that). She can't do a live report with a story like that, unless a nuclear bomb explodes there or a tsunami hits the area. It takes a major event to get the OB vans to go to a remote place.

Axua:
jag - no can do on that, they try as much as possible to leave the story writing to whoever is in charge of that for certain reasons (you know how people can create gossip about things like that). She can't do a live report with a story like that, unless a nuclear bomb explodes there or a tsunami hits the area. It takes a major event to get the OB vans to go to a remote place.
aaaaahhhhh... wala lang... hehehehehe

but mikey is going to be there... but that's not big enough news hahahahaha

Jag

At least I don't have to practice my "no comment"s :wink:

shugar:
aaaaahhhhh... wala lang... hehehehehe

but mikey is going to be there... but that's not big enough news hahahahaha

Jag

she however has a new show launching april 18, 2006 "nagmamahal kapamilya". Its nice, watch out for it :D (shameless plug hehehe)

Axua:
she however has a new show launching april 18, 2006 "nagmamahal kapamilya". Its nice, watch out for it :D (shameless plug hehehe)

pards would she cover kung sabihin may na DCS or embolism and they happen to be there to be able to take video while the mouth is frothing...

how about that. we can stage that... i'll make a random pick of who goes up from the bottom and pops out of surface about 2 meters high before floating , in which case you come to the rescue to bring that person on shore , where you give CPR ....

ano..... i'll do a random pick ... then somebody fully inflates the BCD at 90ft.

it will give SCuba diving free publicity . bad or good news is still publicity :D

clgsamson:
when will you guest in that show?:wink: you're "kapamilya" and loving too!

Im a bit on the shy side and not too telegenic so I prefer to be on the sidelines.. hehehe..

Axua:
i don't watch free tv eh... nothing substantial to watch... but for you i'll try to catch her show hehehehehe

Jag

PS
btw... is that like a "dear ate helen" thing or more of a "kapwa ko mahal ko" thing?

shugar:
i don't watch free tv eh... nothing substantial to watch... but for you i'll try to catch her show hehehehehe

Jag

PS
btw... is that like a "dear ate helen" thing or more of a "kapwa ko mahal ko" thing?

Its a chopsuey show that shows about filipinos abroad, but not like pinoy abroad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom