Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
DOR IV Update:

May 19 - 21

Booked with DIVENET (no need for the # of dives, we'll figure it out when we're there hehe.)

1. Mike V.
2. Dennis
3. Simon
4. Jonix
5. Caloy
6. Myra
7. Matthew
8. Ish
9. Jag - May 20-21
10. Eric - May 20-21
11. Iris - May 21 (pmd)QUOTE]

sama po ako :D
12. Lai - May 20-21

koya:

regarding divenet dives... minimum 2 diba? what if i dive less than what i listed previously (6 ata yun e) any probs with that? or basta i do my 2 minimums na committed with them? what's the protocol/ etiquette on that? (mahirap nang mapahiya diba?)

Jag

shugar:
koya:

regarding divenet dives... minimum 2 diba? what if i dive less than what i listed previously (6 ata yun e) any probs with that? or basta i do my 2 minimums na committed with them? what's the protocol/ etiquette on that? (mahirap nang mapahiya diba?)

Jag
Jag, there is no problem if you don't want to do any dives with divenet naman eh. But if you do, a minimum 2 dives a day is the requirement. Just tell me the dates when you want to do em, May 20 or 21? No protocol, no etiquette. You commit, you dive it, simple as that.

shugar:
i think we can expect "DADDY"

WHO'S YOOOOO DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Jag

After a day or two it might be BIG Daddy...

DOR IV Update:

May 19 - 21

Booked with DIVENET (no need for the # of dives, we'll figure it out when we're there hehe.)

1. Mike V.
2. Dennis
3. Simon
4. Jonix
5. Caloy
6. Myra
7. Matthew
8. Jag
9. Eric
10. Ish
11. Iris (May 21)
12. Lai Rallos

Spoon's Bangka

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Pao
Divers 4, 5, 6 TBA

May 20, 8am and 10am dives with Jai

Boating with Jai

1. Penn (are you guys diving on the 21st too?)
2. Moonie
3. Jai
4. Iris
5. Van (Is Van diving on the 21st also?)

clgsamson:
Jag, there is no problem if you don't want to do any dives with divenet naman eh. But if you do, a minimum 2 dives a day is the requirement. Just tell me the dates when you want to do em, May 20 or 21? No protocol, no etiquette. You commit, you dive it, simple as that.
ok got that thanks... defintely it's 2 day dives and 1 night dive 20th for sure with divenet...

i'll have to play it by ear for the 21st depending on how my budget flows :biggrin:

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom