DOR 4 Photo Comp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Yes I will post, even the bad ones.... Chip you go and take care of yourself, you hear?!
no prob koya. :) I'm so flustered with everything - trying to sort out last minute details on my school stuff, having to relocate my stuff that I can't bring back to my tito's place (where it won't flood), trying to visit relatives, and I'm still trying to fit in a last dive! hehehe.

chip104:
no prob koya. :) I'm so flustered with everything - trying to sort out last minute details on my school stuff, having to relocate my stuff that I can't bring back to my tito's place (where it won't flood), trying to visit relatives, and I'm still trying to fit in a last dive! hehehe.
Just want to let you know that a DOR event will be reserved for you when you get back for Iris..gulp!!! did I say that?! naughty me....:)

chip104:

you can manage that for sure. as caloy said there's already a DOR waiting for you when you get back. eyebrow

Iris is not going with him? Bloody Canadian... what a jerk...loves her and leaves here...

Has at least put a rock on her finger? :D

clgsamson:
Yes. You stick the other end of the fiber optic to the housing (infront of the flash) and stick/cover it with duct tape.
Make sure you dont lock your cottage in S. Leyte :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom