DOR 4 Photo Comp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
have fun? I'm still grieving! money, i need to rob a bank...

PM me and I'll arrange an inside bank robbery for you... :wink:

edit: oh wait, speaking of insiders, mr. bank examiner... hehehe "Maam, I need to see your cash vault in private"...

Caloy, your new strobe sux. You're gonna hate it. Now, as a good friend, I'm willing to take it off your hands for a steep discount :D

Hey Pakman.. your avatar stopped spinning... does that mean this is the one who will become your wife?

Hmmm.... i will be the judge..... and i can rent out the D70 and housing for $3000 US per dive... :wink:

clgsamson:
No way P., Mike's disposable camera is actually a miniature D70s.

BTW, I bit the bullet and went the inon way. Bought this baby yesterday (inon d2000w):D

Rig_008.jpg

Rig_007.jpg

Now I need to dive it to shoot, practice and practice and practice....

How did I miss this?

Dude, congrats on the purchase I hope to have my camera looking like that in a few months :wink: :D.
What sort of lens is that on your housing??

The strobe looks so much bigger than the housing, it's insane...

Jamdiver:
How did I miss this?

Dude, congrats on the purchase I hope to have my camera looking like that in a few months :wink: :D.
What sort of lens is that on your housing??

The strobe looks so much bigger than the housing, it's insane...
Jam, its an inon 105 wal AD. Hahaha nah Jam, its not a monster. Took pix under the covers and it was quite easy adjusting it by memory/touch.

ps - I'm also saving up for an inon 165 close focus lens AD (AD = bayonet mount). I'll get two and stack em for increase magnification. I like shooting critter stuff.

midwestdvr:
Caloy, your new strobe sux. You're gonna hate it. Now, as a good friend, I'm willing to take it off your hands for a steep discount :D
My eyes and head are hurting from reading the manuals. I tested, practiced under the covers. hehehe it wasn't that difficult to know how to control the power of the strobe. You have your camera LCD to confirm right away.

Yeah Mid it sux bigtime so I'm not handing it to you. You don't need the extra burden:wink:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom