Don't underestimate a small horn shark...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This guy thought he'd get one up on this little shark, and when he stepped over his boundary, look what happened. So what are your comments? :D

Hey Guys,

I'm all about humor when I'm not diving, did you guys like the video? I can hardly wait for Peter to comment. :popcorn:

Him and I, try to humor you guys/gals to a nice laugh. You know laughing releases natural good endorphins, right?. :wink:

When I saw this video I thougth about Monterey. The little horn shark off of our California coast, is little in comparison to the other giants, and often overlooked as a simple snack.

Enter this larger shark portrayed by the date, he enters her home as a large Angel shark with an appetite to match, he wants the horn sharks mom and then he walts over and sits on the horn sharks sofa.

When he says, "hey my man, I see you have your game face goin on, etc", and reaches over and grabs the dorrito, the hornshark fights back, I loved it.

Peter, slap on another fun video for us to see. :)

MG

Last edited:
Love your imagination Mike! :wink:

I can hardly wait for Peter :popcorn:

Him and I, release natural good endorphines, right?. :wink:

Whoah...hey there big guy let me make this clear, I may be single, but I don't swing that direction, I am straight! :D

Peter, slap...
MG

SHH, just stop already, I told you, I am straight! :rofl3:

Watch this it will help bring you back, don't worry it is a joke Girls Gone Wild Syndrome

Alright off to slumber land...

Peter,

You are too much, dude that was funny, ladies don't watch his video, not good for the soul... LOL....

Hey hope you have a great game opener at the Fundies event....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom