:( done diving sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

som4lyf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey everyone. I just moved from Japan to Maryland...Yeah no dive sites here. lol so i'm selling of the gear i got not too long ago. i hope you will enjoy as much as i have. here are the items.

TUSA IMPREX PRO BCD (LARGE)- 450
DEEP SEE GLOVES (MEDIUM)- 10
SIZE 9 AKONA BOOTIES- 25
DEEP SEE SNORKAL AND MASK- 15
SUBA PRO TWIN JET (LARGE)-115
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i know they are. they were taken from my iphone. Another reason is i'm in the Marines and I don't have the time here. I'm looking to sell it as a package deal. but if you want specific item prices let me know.

Yeah i know they are. they were taken from my iphone. Another reason is i'm in the Marines and I don't have the time here. I'm looking to sell it as a package deal. but if you want specific item prices let me know.

it was a general suggestion to increase your chances of selling. you can offer it as a package but folks will want to see photos of used gear. even if selling as a package, you should put the price you're interested in getting.

if you contact folks via PM, tell them why you're contacting. many people, like me, are on many boards and receive and send lots of PMs. just trying to help you move your items. good luck in your sale.

Pm'd back

My poor gear needs a new home. I'm ready to take some offers. I'm open to anything reasonable.

Twin Jets are sold.

hey welcome to Maryland..
I'm in MD also..
moved here from the Philippines about 2 years ago..
we're almost alike..
somewhat you're right, there's not much diving spots here..
mostly are quarries, and little to none of the good 'ol salty water..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom