http://www.diveheart.org/

Donate to Ukraine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps I'm going about this the wrong way, just want to do something other than talk about how sad and shocking it is.

More places to donate

United Help Ukraine, which formed in 2014 after the Russian annexation of Crimea, is taking donations at unitedhelpukraine.org. The organization's focus is on providing medical supplies and clothing, helping wounded Ukrainian soldiers and raising awareness through rallies and protests.

World Central Kitchen, founded by Spanish-American Chef Jose Andres, has volunteers and partner restaurants distributing meals at multiple border crossings. People can donate at wck.org.

I can tell you from personal experience that WCK is a quality organization. I had direct contact with them while working Hurricane Florence in N.C. A couple of years ago. They travel the world feeding people in time of need, they waste no money and are very good at what they do. For a disaster area, their food is by far the best you will find at a time when you need a good meal the most.

I can tell you from personal experience that WCK is a quality organization. I had direct contact with them while working Hurricane Florence in N.C. A couple of years ago. They travel the world feeding people in time of need, they waste no money and are very good at what they do. For a disaster area, their food is by far the best you will find at a time when you need a good meal the most.

Thank you for posting.

There is a California based group that is making combat IFAK’s for Ukraine. They cost $10 each to make then they get shrink wrapped. I will look for the POC for that in case someone wants to support that by making their own kits or sending sending them a donation.

The Doctor who is running the IFAK drive is Ukrainian and is a former Instr of mine. I have a message in to him and another Dr. who is close friends with him. I should hear something back shortly. All items in the IFAK can be bought at Walmart.

The Dr. may have already left for Poland / Ukraine he is going to teach a condensed combat medicine class to the volunteers entering Ukraine to fight and give them a kit. The need for kits will be ongoing.

The Doctor who is running the IFAK drive is Ukrainian and is a former Instr of mine. I have a message in to him and another Dr. who is close friends with him. I should hear something back shortly. All items in the IFAK can be bought at Walmart.

The Dr. may have already left for Poland / Ukraine he is going to teach a condensed combat medicine class to the volunteers entering Ukraine to fight and give them a kit. The need for kits will be ongoing.

More examples of humanity. There are some extraordinary people walking the earth. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom