Don Foster's- who's dove with them before?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UCFDiver85

Registered
Reaction score
I just booked 3 days of diving with Don Foster's and I was wondering what people who have already dove with them think of the operation. It seems like a good operation to me, and it wil be operating right out of my own hotel, which is a nice bonus.

My fiancee and I dove with them extensively a couple of years ago and did a stingray city trip and a couple of shore dives in front of their downtown shop last year (Although I hear they have since moved the main location) They are a very professional operation with nice boats. They didn't have any six packs, but the boats were very nice and not too crowded. They also provided drop tanks on the deep dives which is a nice touch that I have not seen on any other boats.

They were really good in helping my fiancee complete her last two check out dives for OW after she had previously had trouble with her skills and didn't make her do an entire referral.

When we were threre, the west side boats left from downtown and the stingray city and north wall boats left from the docks by the Hyatt.

My only negative comment is that they do not provide nitrox, other than that they provide a very good service.

I dove Don Fosters in Grand Cayman last year when on a cruise (Grand Princess). I had a very good experience with them and would not hesitate to use them again.

I haven't actually dove with them but I know several people who have and I have talked with them at length at both the 2002 and 2003 DEMA convention and all I have heard was wonderful things.

Julie

I dove with them in October. A first class opereation.

I was OW certified by them a couple of years ago. Great operation. Say hi to Leslie, Sergio, and Melissa if you get down there.

Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom