Dolphin Dream recent review?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was out with them in the summer of this year, excellent experience. The only negative part is I forgot to take seasickness meds before leaving and had a pretty miserable first night as we crossed the gulf stream. They have all sorts of meds on-board and I was able to get it under control and was symptom free for the rest of the trip. Its really laid back and for the most part you are allowed to dive as much as you can handle. You are not forced into a line with the divemaster molesting the sharks in front of you. We were able to spread out and get clean shots without having to worry about divers or crew messing up our pictures. The crew is very helpful and friendly but not overbearing, and the food is awesome. One thing that I did on my last trip that really helped (assuming you are taking pictures) was attaching convex mirrors onto my strobe arms to allow me to see 360 degrees at all times. I felt safer and it allowed me to get shots I otherwise would have missed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom