Question Doha-area Diving at the end of May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris_D

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be spending two days in Doha at the end of May, and would like to dive while I am there.

Does anyone have general advice and/or recommendations for dive shops and sites?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have general advice and/or recommendations for dive shops and sites?
Don't waste your time!

One of my best buddies has just moved there and he can't wait to come back to UAE to dive. He's really disappointed that he brought his scooter along with him as he's unlikely to ever use it.

Don't waste your time!

One of my best buddies has just moved there and he can't wait to come back to UAE to dive. He's really disappointed that he brought his scooter along with him as he's unlikely to ever use it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Don't waste your time!

Shame your mate thinks that. Can you find out which sites he went to. Plenty of wrecks off shore. the shore diving admittingly is a little weak. But a basic wreck that is best suited for scooters is available. Even the shore diving you will see plenty of life, turtles, jellies, bat fish, blue angles, occasional shark, whale sharks if your lucky, stingrays, octopuses to name a few. Again not the best diving in the world, but more than enough to keep people going happily

Shame your mate thinks that. Can you find out which sites he went to. Plenty of wrecks off shore. the shore diving admittingly is a little weak. But a basic wreck that is best suited for scooters is available. Even the shore diving you will see plenty of life, turtles, jellies, bat fish, blue angles, occasional shark, whale sharks if your lucky, stingrays, octopuses to name a few. Again not the best diving in the world, but more than enough to keep people going happily
I've linked him to this thread, hopefully he will get in contact with you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom