Does this mean I'm "hooked"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aragorn

Reaction score
As some of you may know, my family and I are are somewhat new to diving(Cook Islands and Belize). Well, over the past few nights I've been having nothing but diving dreams!!! Never had'em before of course. Cool dreams too. I think I'm addicted. :)

short answer-
yes

long answer-
yes

join the club.
brandon

Sounds like you're hooked good and proper to me! :thumb:

Congrats!!!

Originally posted by voidware

short answer- yes
long answer- yes
join the club.

couldn't have said it better. BTW - there isn't any cure either!:)

Thanks guys. :)

Even as I'm typing this, I'm researching a short trip to Key West in May. GEEZ! Between my Reef Aquariums and diving I'm gonna be broke! Well....I could always give up food, right? :D

I myself have had the urge recently to just hook up the reg to the tank and get a quick fix!:boom:

Originally posted by Aragorn
Thanks guys. :)

Even as I'm typing this, I'm researching a short trip to Key West in May. GEEZ! Between my Reef Aquariums and diving I'm gonna be broke! Well....I could always give up food, right? :D

Hooked, definitely!

Just set out a couple fishing lines for the boat rides to the dive sites. Pick up an occasional lobster in season, and voila diving and food! :D

So I sez to the wife yesterday as we were driving across the Pilchuck River bridge...

"What do you think of when you see water?"

Silence....

Silence....

Educated Silence....

So I sez,

"I want to get in it."

Silence....

Originally posted by Aragorn
over the past few nights I've been having nothing but diving dreams!!!
** TM is doing his best NOT to post a verious obvious inuendo style pun here about this type of dreaming since he knows if he did he would probably get moderated by Natasha **

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom