Does anyone read the posts here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMDC01

Reaction score
I posted in this forum the other day and have had no views. Did my post suck or am I the only one that visits the B2B forum? just wondering.....

DMDC01:
I posted in this forum the other day and have had no views. Did my post suck or am I the only one that visits the B2B forum? just wondering.....

I dropped in but everyone is pretty calm in here.

We need to spread the word about this forum. Any ideas?

I guess we could beat people over the head with a club or something and make them join. J/K

Can get a few more of us with teh B2B icon for visibility. I'd also suggest a link to What is B2B in the signature.

Besides, I'm learning more and more about the dive shop back end and am totally a "whats said here stays here" guy. I'll even volunteer to make this one of my watched forums.

Way cool... we are now starting to get more and more signed up Colin, so hopefully we sill see some "action". :D

Back
Top Bottom