Does anyone know Todd White?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I Dive

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
All,
We in the Tampa Bay area recently had a person named Todd White (Boats on SB) move down here from Toledo, OH and start diving with us and attending some of our meet and greets. The last time I spoke with him he was having job difficulties so when his cell phone message turned into "Not currently accepting calls" I wasn't overly concerned. I figured he needed to save money for awhile. His phone is now totally cut off and I heard from someone else that his MySpace account has been cancelled and he has not replied to a PM or posted anything on the boards in quite awhile. It occurred to me that someone up North who has known him longer than any of us in Florida may still be in contact with him somehow. I'm guessing Todd White is a pretty common name so I am including a link to his SB profile that has a pic of him. If it helps anyone narrow down the "Todd White's" that they know, his parents live in Hudson Florida. Any info you can provide will be much appreciated! There are many of us in Tampa who would really like to know that he's OK and still gettig wet! Please PM me if you know anything! Thanks

Here is the link to his profile:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/boats.html

Emailed him today and he said he has been stuck in Michigan, hates the snow, and can't wait to get back to Florida on Monday. (dec 1)

He better hurry, the news just said we could get up to 7" of snow in the next couple days.:D

Back
Top Bottom