Does anyone in Maui sell Pelican lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My trusty Pelican 2400 did not survive the flight over. Anyone know of a shop on the Island that sells them?

Walmart has some Pelicans.

Personally, having used both Pelicans and UK, I've found the UK's to be a little better designed. But that's just me.

I don't know about the design quality, but I have found that UK lights put out more light than the same wattage Pelican.

Maui Dreams in the multistory Island Surf Building near Kalama Park in Kihei and B&B Scuba in the Azeka Shopping Plaza (Makai side) are both good companies that go out of their way to assist people, even if it means telling them what shop does carry what you are looking for.

If you are in West Maui, then Pacific Dive on Dickenson St, Lahaina may be able to help you. Lahaina Divers, right across the street also has a reasonable inventory of gear for rental and sale.

The biggest scuba gear company on Maui is Maui Dive Shop. Most of their scuba gear is at the outlet shop in Kihei. The clerks will most likely won't be as helpful or knowledgeable as the guys as Maui Dreams and B&B.

Really appreciate the replies everyone. Looks like I'll just use my backup lights for this trip and deal with that when I get home. First dive of the trip is tomorrow. Can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom