Do you work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Do you work your fins or…..
aron6_extraforceflex.jpg

Does you fin work for you or do you work your fin. The Force Fin Challenge

Force Fin’s are so smart that they force onto your foot. Each and every Force Fin design is hand sculpted by Bob Evans into a truly unique shape that maximizes the thrust characteristics of its trailing edge foils. When tested in Boeing’s wind tunnel the unique Force Fin shapes prove to be nearly perfect foils for generating lift, and not to be a drag. That translates for you not only into more thrust from your fin, but also higher efficiency and less air used.

Many an eye has been opened to Force Fins by doing this simple test that proves the point above. In a pool, take off the strap on your fins and kick the fin. While kicking does the fin stay on your foot or fall off?

How smart is your fin?
Have you done the challenge?
Being in the water all day performing shallow commercial diving jobs in the harbor, lighting, swimming cables, rebreathers, film work, science work, Public Safety or doing anything in the water all day I want a smart fin.

Last edited:
Blair,
My Fins work for me!
I think divine intervention happend when the Fin Doctor made the Tan Delta Force Fin.

just 2 days ago, I spent an 2 hours in the pool testing and playing with the Foils, Pros and the Excellerator TanDeltas. Not once did I put the heel strap of my FF's on, not one of them fell off.

They were good enough that my freind (who has loved his quattros for years) is buying a pair of FF's, his problem is which ones to get, he loved both the Pros and the Foils. He loved how small the Pros were making them light, easy to maneuver, and extremely easy to pack and travel with. But he noticed that even though the Pros were slightly faster in a sprint, he could go farther on a breath hold in the Foils.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom