Do you Love or Hate your Zeagle BCD?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did have a biolite, and as you, I couldn't get the tank low enough to keep it from hitting my head. I used to have a Zeagle Tech which was way to long in the back and kept riding up.

I crossed over to BPW, and would never dive anything other again.

I might investigate the back plate. I am from the states and I have never seen anyone diving with s back plate in the Caribbean. However, I am in the Philippines this week and have seen several.

I ended up buying the Zeagle Lazer but having similar issues. It is too long, the cummerbund sits around my ribs instead of waist and the tank hits my head.

I am am going to try to return it for something else. Maybe I can rent a back plate for my next trip.

i love mine ---- it fits great and is adustable to many ways. i like the idea of having the easy release pockets --- one valve dumps them all

i got mine for a steal and it is still going great. i have made 2 dives in it and I am still trying to find my balance in my boyancey but i will

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom