Do you dive from your boat leaving no one aboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its the drug smugglers they are looking for.. unatended boat might mean someone found you smuggling in thier turf ect.. as long as you have the proper flags out it shouldnt really matter if you leave your boat or not..

I guess it comes back to diving within your comfort level, training and abilities. What some on this board consider huge risks others perform weekly without incident. Personally i feel my chances of being involved in a serious accident driving to work are much greater than diving under these conditions.

Nemrod:
No--the government is not here to become a police state and remove our freedom of choice. ...
you used a wrong tense: " the government became a police ..."
Well, it's in my view. The worst part - it's our fault. We let "elected leaders" to pass slowly and quietly, policies and regulations, that limit the principles this country was established upon.

Back
Top Bottom