Do we need to book DiviDive ahead of time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LWith58

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I'll be heading back to Bonaire in 6 or so weeks with my family, staying at the Divi. Crazy question...Do I need to book boat dives with them ahead of time or can I arrange it when we get there?

We'll have three divers and two will be looking to do a refresher course. The three of us will probably be looking to do maybe three 2-tank morning dives.

I did send an e-mail to the link on thier web site (dividive@diviresorts.com) last week and have not received a response yet.

Thanks,
Lee

From personal experience with the now closed DiviTiara, I would if they will let you. I've seen late arrivals outbooked and looking for any open slots when the operation is "overbooked".

I can't speak specifically for that resort, but anytime you need instruction or want to guarantee your spots on the boat, book as far in advance as possible so you don't get shut out.

Rachel

Back
Top Bottom