Do they serve coors light in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotty:
Not to start a beer debate...personally I'm more of a gourmet type beer enthusiast (Belgium Trappist ales etc), but I don't recall seeing that crap, excuse me, beer :54: on the menu there!?!

I'm sorry but I'm not a gourmet kind of guy. It's not for me anyway it is for my wife. That is the only beer she will drink.

get her on the rum cake for dessert and she'll forget about drinking beer :wink: I don't recall seeing it either but I was not looking for it.

A six pack is about US $10-12. Not every bar will stock it, but several do.

Beer??? I'll have one!!!
The best beer is Amstel, brewed in Curacao, and available in Bonaire...

Ive never seen Coors Light in the Carribean... Why would you want to drink that stuff, anyway... Tell her to try something new...

Robinhood:
Not to start a beer debate...personally I'm more of a gourmet type beer enthusiast (Belgium Trappist ales etc), but I don't recall seeing that crap, excuse me, beer :54: on the menu there!?!
Sorry Scotty, I have no answer to your question. But, I have to agree with Robinhood; Life to short to drink bad beer. If there was no other choice but the mega beers, I stick to water or ice tea. Thankyouverymuch!

personally i hate it. the american coors is water "if i wanter water i would ask for water" Canadian commercial re U.S. beer.

but my wife also only drinks coors light, the canadian version is about on a par with regular american beer.

she drinks caribe and finds it similar to coors light, have her give that a try.

Scotty:

drink Coors light :nonono:

Anyways, you're in the Caymans. Drink the Stingray beer while you can.

(Course, there are those who just claim that it's just the local version of Coors and still isn't "real beer"!)

Back
Top Bottom