Do divemasters join you on boat dives, or are you on your own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Chip104 (and everyone else).

To answer where we are going- so far we have decided on Alano Beach, Dumaguete, Apo Island, Moalboal, Sipilay and/or wherever else we end up. If we meet people along the way that reccommend a place, we might change courses and go there instead! We are winging it- no plans and a month to travel :)

jill

theres great diving in Dauin (lots of macro, ghostpipes, nudis etc) and Apo island in Dumaguete alright, great choices :D

im not too sure about sipalay though, went there last year and did 3 dives in a day and wasnt that all excited about the sites afterwards. then again it was only 3 dives, maybe some divers here that dive there frequently can point you to the best spots. it has a nice beach though and the resort where we stayed at was great (easy diving & beach resort)

if you have more time, you can head up to malapascua island (for thresher sharks) after diving in moalboal. it's in the northern tip of cebu and will take you around 5 hrs to get there by bus.

goodluck! :wink:

it will be my pleasure to guide your dives if the wind brings you to Anilao. :wink:

enjoy your dive trip here!

it will be my pleasure to guide your dives if the wind brings you to Anilao. :wink:

enjoy your dive trip here!

I want to come. LOL.

I'm keen on doing weekday dives in Anilao.

Acacia looks like a very nice place. We snorkel in front of it when we stay at aquaventure or Pacific Azul. The corals in that area are in pretty good shape.
Can't wait to return to anilao.

I want to come. LOL.

I'm keen on doing weekday dives in Anilao.
i've tried a weekday dives in anilao - love it! nobody in the water, sharks, king trevally, and midnight snappers in mainit

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom