DM Looking For Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukehutch

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am a NAUI Divemaster, and am looking for some more dive experience over my summer break from college. Not looking to get a job or pay. I have experience maintaining about 25 sets of gear and 50+ dives at various locations, depths, night etc. I speak fluent English, and have studied French at the university level and know some Spanish as well.

Shoot me an email at: hutch.luke@gmail.com if you are interested and I can send full CV.

Thanks!

How about right here in Montreal? My son is interning for experience, he's a PADI-DM. Montreal's diving community is a nice blend of English & French speaking, and both speak both on average.

Give Stoni or Marie-Êve a call @ Einstein Scuba Montreal (EinsteinScuba.com), they will be doing A LOT OF COURSES this summer, and could use an experienced DM to run the store & DM the courses along with the resident DM (my son David).

Montreal is known for temp rooms for rent during the summer, about 500$+ per month for all-included. Plus, you can't beat the nightlife of Montreal, especially during the summer and all the festivals.

I can guarantee you'll love the place - and guarantee that Stoni & Marie-Êve will NOT treat you like slave labor, as in the case with most outfits down South. Theirs is a new store that just opened in Oct 2011.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom