Suggestion DM / Instructors wanted (?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Fivetide

Fivetide

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, as I'm off to renew my love for diving in Malaysia in the next few weeks I was just thinking, it would be nice if there was a place on the forum for advertising for DiveMAsters and Instructors. I bought an around the world ticket and was hoping to work my way around as a DM. I may be mistaken but I have not found a place on the board that offers this service. The great thing is that now I’ve found the board I can access the news from anywhere in the world. Or is there a site that advertises for traveling DM’s and des-structors?

YEs this could be a good idea and can work. PADI has its board already and also there is a new one in Phuket that is open to people looking for work inside and outside of thailand. its new but hoepfull get more popular.
www.doct-phuket.org

Most of the time its better to just show up to a place.
Perhinthian islands in malaysia is pretty easy for finding work.

GOod Luck.

flabelina:
YEs this could be a good idea and can work. PADI has its board already and also there is a new one in Phuket that is open to people looking for work inside and outside of thailand. its new but hoepfull get more popular.
www.doct-phuket.org

Most of the time its better to just show up to a place.
Perhinthian islands in malaysia is pretty easy for finding work.

GOod Luck.

Ill be there on friday morning :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom