DM done Application mailed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, went to the river fishin for a few days. Got back today and my card was here. So it showed up Friday or Saturday.

Did you get the "wall certificate suitable for framing" also?

Yes it was in the package.
Along with a second Divemaster patch. There was one in my crew pack too.

Now I have to figure out the insurance thing. It looks like it runs July to July?

I already have insurance through my shop. Been insured throughout the DMC program.

Yes it was in the package.
Along with a second Divemaster patch. There was one in my crew pack too.

Now I have to figure out the insurance thing. It looks like it runs July to July?

The PADI endorsed one here in Canada runs 12 AM June 30 for a year. I think it's the same in the U.S.

The PADI endorsed one here in Canada runs 12 AM June 30 for a year. I think it's the same in the U.S.

That works out pretty good I'll get 11.5 months out of it this year.

No shop to work with. I work with an Independent PADI intructor and do DSD on my own if I want.

Not yet. But I saw my number being processed this morning. So I have an active number.

Seems a lot of people are sweating the stamina test.

They really aren't that bad. If your not a strong swimmer getting some laps in regulalrly will help with the 400 meter.

The 800 meter is just a matter of staying on a steady pace.

The float tread was easy for me since I have a natural bouancy belt.

On the diver tow, the standard only requires a fully equipped diver, if you know a junior diver have them do it.

A big help for me was my instructor giving me access to his instructor guide for physiology. It was so much clearer than the workbook/encyclopedia.

Hey, I finished my DM course on June 30th and mailed in my application on the 1st. I still haven't received anything. Should I call them to find out if there is a problem?

Back
Top Bottom