DM course cost in the Phil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe you are talking about another agency other than PADI.....If so, my refernce is only PADI so I apologize if you are talking about one of the other agencies. I have no idea what programs or costs they have to offer.

The drama is too much.:coffee:

:coffee: ...darn the milk is spoiled

Maybe you are talking about another agency other than PADI.....If so, my refernce is only PADI so I apologize if you are talking about one of the other agencies. I have no idea what programs or costs they have to offer.

another agency other than PADI :11: there are?

BabyD man, you need to relax.

When you call people out in a derogatory way, you create a negative atmosphere. If you were called a "scam", a shi77y instructor - no less a crazy one - then yeah, I'd probably feel like cursing you out too. And a regular PPDer as well! Take a look at the Thailand subforum and see how much squabbling there is over there between the dive shops (Sorry thai people, but it's true). The day I see the PPD turn into that will be the day I quit foruming.

seriously, we're all here to chill and have a good time. We deal with enough crap outside of the PPD. Please Please Please curb your enthusiasm and think twice about what you post and how you go about posting it.

Trust me, it will only help your business in the long run.

If you found out how much I paid for my OW cert, you'd probably assume that it was a scam or not high quality, when in fact, I was taught well by arguably one of the most experienced instructors in the Philippines.

Not all the best things in life come at a high price and not all things should be measured by how much it costs.

I am always relaxed. When you're not wet and cold, not getting shot at, not hungry, and not bleeding.....life is good!

Back
Top Bottom