DIY shutter release lever for Nauticam housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I had this concept originally for the NA-EM5, but i sold the housing and didn't try it on. I believe it would fit the NA-EM5/EM10 too.
Regarding the tray/handles, it's a unic DIY peace, I wanted one that fits exactly my hands and with a better buoyancy. I made the Handles with PVC foam, it's a very rigid and light material.
Hmm good idea!!
What kinda depth have you tried these to ?
And where can i buy the material ? :D (online store would be the best for me)

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread Shaker, but I dont suppose you have the dimensions of the pieces, screws etc. I have an EM5 and unfortunately Nauticams new trigger only works on the newer versions of my housing, so love the idea of this.
Thx
Moose

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread Shaker, but I dont suppose you have the dimensions of the pieces, screws etc. I have an EM5 and unfortunately Nauticams new trigger only works on the newer versions of my housing, so love the idea of this.
Thx
Moose
Yes, please, dimensions and specifications would be terrific! My EM10 housing is also older and the new Nauticam trigger bracket does not fit it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom