DIY Force Fin Bungee Strap Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tah81

Registered
Reaction score
I needed to replace my stretched out bungee cord straps on my Force Fins. I looked for instructions online but could not find any; and it seemed ridiculous to spend a lot of money for new straps. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I have documented the steps and materials used in the attachment (with pictures). For $6.00 I have enough cord to replace the straps several time. Let me know if you have questions or if you found this useful. Tom.

Attachments

• Replacing the bungee cord strap on Force Fins.pdf
    354.1 KB · Views: 1,940
Dear Angle fish . Please .look at the Forcefin.com under accessories you will find Bungee Heel Strap Replacement Kit video. Force Fin Bungie Heel Strap Replacement Kit. Being we do business with the U.S. Military we have to use USA made Bungee cord, which is 4 times more than some Peoples Republic of China crap. The Kit comes with new USA made heel pads,USA made screws, USA Brass bushings USA made lock tight, instructions and USA made Bungee. Personally I have always used USA materials and Labor. Thanks for using Force fins and best of luck with your diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom