DIY Canister Light cord length and mounting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianwl:
Hey, I was at Kadena in 93. Great place, wish I could have stayed longer than 4 months, but, Mr Clinton....

Anyway, what do I have to do to talk you out of a copy of those light plans? Sounds like a fun project.

Brian

The entire set of plans are posted on my DIY site in the documents section. If you did the search for DIY lights you should have run across one of my posts with a link to the site. I'm at work right now and can't access the MSN Groups or I'd post the link here for you.

Let me know if you have trouble findng it and I'll come back and post the link.

Padipro:
Thanks Padi.

Every time I try to join the group it says "Hmm, can't find that page." Suggestions? Pic's on the main page are great, but, I wanted to get to the documents. :06:

Brian

brianwl:
Every time I try to join the group it says "Hmm, can't find that page." Suggestions? Pic's on the main page are great, but, I wanted to get to the documents. :06:

Brian

If you send me a PM with your email address I'll send you an invitation to join. You shouldn't need it, you should be able to join by yourself but maybe somethings not right with MSN.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom