Diving with Phantom Divers, PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really liked Phantom Divers. The English girl who works there was great -- forget her name -- but they do have a web site. They were very friendly and our dives were all but private (just we two on the boat), and they were very laissez-faire (let us do our thing). I'm sure there are a lot of other good dive operations, but I'd go back to Phantom in a minute.

Tobagoman:
Looks like I'm going to go with Phantom Divers in Playa Del Carmen for my trip in January 05. The little that I could dig out of Scuba Board about them was kind of mixed. The really only bad review was a statement that they made everyone surface when the 1st person got low on air. All I can say about that is that I and my buddy (wife) will show them our SPG's and get the message across that we have plenty of air and my buddy and I are not going up yet. What can they do? I paid for a dive and will stay down till my buddy or I am ready to surface.
Other than that, they sound like a great charter service. We are planning on doing there 4 day package which is 8 dives for $225.00. This includes a 2 tank cenote dive, and a 2 tank Cozumel dive. Doesn't sound like they do the cattle boats either which is another big consideration for me.

Does anyone who has dove with them know if they supply Nitrox?

Back
Top Bottom