Diving with Gilligan on Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally, we get to see Jim in action. Thanks Chris for the great captures.

Gilligan has good taste! I understand his choice of force fins, though many will say "Huh? why?". To each his own.

Can't wait to see what he has to share.

Jet

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its nice to get photographs of the photographers every once in awhile :) we're always too busy on the opposite side of the camera to get included!

Nice pics, hows about some more... including some non-diver shots!

Gilligan may have fired off a shot or two of me as well. If so I hope he posts them or send me a copy. So far, I only have seen two shots of myself. Solo diving has a lot to do with that :wink:.

OK, I get the hint :wink: will work on getting more shots up on the board. Even I am getting bored with the ones in my gallery.

I haven’t been in the water all that much since I returned. I have been land locked, assembling a database for a local dive shop. I am "Dilbert in a dive shop".

I will be getting back in the water a lot in the near future as I get tuned up for an upcoming trip. then I may try to mimic Gilligan and provide up to date dive reports!

Chris Bangs:
...I will be getting back in the water a lot in the near future as I get tuned up for an upcoming trip. then I may try to mimic Gilligan and provide up to date dive reports!
Hurry up and dive!!!!
There's less diving for me in the next few months due to the tide changes and the river level at the springs and I'll need all the cyberdiving I can get. It's bad enough Gilligan took a vacation but now you taunt me :D. I'm really Looking forward to seeing your pics and reports.

I did in fact dive yesterday, I went with some cave divers to help take samples of turtle remains in a cave for Carbon 14 dating. I will post these in a new thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom