Diving with Gilligan on Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Bangs

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Yesterday I joined Gilligan on two dives here on Guam! Aside from being a great person to chat with, He is also an excellent diver and the perfect buddy for another photographer! :wink:

After boasting about how many Lion fish that can be found on Guam, Well, I failed to locate even one on either dive! DOH!!

I did find six or more big Morays ( lost count ), maybe the lion fish were behind them, who knows!

anyway, I fried off a few frames of him in the water and thought some of you may want to see him in action!

Image by Chris Bangs (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Image by Chris Bangs (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Yo Mike

any update on your schedule. hope to hook up!

Chris

With the quality of his photos, I don't care what king of fins he uses!!!

Nice to see his custom tray in action, can't wait to see the results.

Thanks for the pix, Chris....we never get to see him at work!

regarding the fins, due to a foot injury, they are the only type he can use without getting cramps!

have a lot more shots. will post em if ya like!

Chris

Have been going through "Gilligan withdrawl"! Can't wait till he starts posting his photos again!!! Wonderfully clear shots - great job!

Thanks for showing us what's on the other side of the camera. I vote to post more.

Yes....more please! And they don't have to have Gilligan in them!

Its nice to get photographs of the photographers every once in awhile :) we're always too busy on the opposite side of the camera to get included!

Nice pics, hows about some more... including some non-diver shots!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom