Diving with False Killers at Ocean Adventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
nice family picture Cathy:) j/k

Ay if only I could take him home with me! The second pic is not a very flattering photo of the human but I hope it shows you how I felt hugging that whale. Nakakgigil ba siya!

CLA:
Lock Washer, I planned to take that dive tour back in 2003 but they told us we'd be able to interact with the whales more if we just swam with them. It was an exhilarating experience for me and my daughter (who was 8 at the time) although in retrospect, I bet the whales weren’t as thrilled as we were. I think there are some controversies regarding the safety this tour (for both the whales and the divers/swimmers) that we weren't aware of back then. Anyway, here are some pictures.

244527453_d928f4539e.jpg

244527498_ed11bdae81.jpg

I guess diving with them will be just as great because you'll get to see how they move underwater.
awwww........ looks like the experience of a life time...

jag

Yes it was. I also had second thoughts about taking the tour because it was expensive but I don't think I'll ever get that close to a marine mammal again. Right after the session my daughter wanted another go but I had to tell her "anak, next time nalang naka wala na tayong pamasahe pauwi". In retrospect it was all worth it (even if my conservationist friends later explained to me why it wasn't the best thing to do).

Back
Top Bottom