Diving with Bandito on Saturday Oct 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cold_H2O

Reaction score
Hey gang,
A few of us are scheduled to dive with Rick's bunch on Saturday. Last I heard there were a few spots left. Anyone want to join us? Scubak and I am introducing Squalus to diving PNW style.. Call Rick and add your name to the list for Sat. Would love the company.

Gis Gal,
Are you still planning on joining us on Sunday? We're meeting at 9:30am at Les Davis. 10am splash. Second dive around noon. Let me know if I should look for you.

G
I wouldn't even think of missing it. Weekend of diving diving and more diving. See ya Sunday. Lets hope the vis is as good as it was last Sunday.

Had a great time diving with you all in the PNW. Look foreward to doing it again in the mere future.

Squalus:
Had a great time diving with you all in the PNW. Look foreward to doing it again in the mere future.

Rick's very cool! :)

How were the dives? What'd y'all do?

Woland

We dove the North Wall and KVI. Left out of Johneys Dock. Vis was excellent.
Only 7 divers on board so plenty of room on the boat. The sun even came out. Couldn't have ask for a better day, boat crew or dive buddies.

Back
Top Bottom