Diving w/ Capt Ty on Wed July 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scootermcfly

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

The family and I will be down in the area on vacation the week of July 3 - 11th and I booked a trip w/ Capt Ty on Wednesday July 8. The dive will be two ledge/reef dives in the 60' range and meet at the docks @ 7:30 for a 8:00 departure. So far, it is me, my two teens/adults (19 yrs and 16 yrs) diving and my father-in-law bubble watching. (who loves being out on the water, but doesn't dive)

So, Ty said that leaves three more spots open, and I told him that I would post a note here to see if I could get a couple more people. I'd love to meet up with some of the people from the board if possible, you all seem like great people.

We've been down there diving for the last couple of years, Two years ago, the family and I was down and went on a dive trip with Capt Ty into the Gulf and it was a great time. Last year, we went out with Capt Frank, and had another blast, since Ty wasn't available. I think we have so much fun, cause we don't have to wear our 7mm and semi-dry suits in the 50-60 degree water here in upstate NY.

So, you can either PM Ty or I or Post here,
Scooter McFly

This trip is right before the Invade the Keys trip so I wont be able to make it. Any other time and I would definitely be interested, Ty is a great!

were does the cap. go out of? i have never dove with capt t. is spear fishing ok ,? cost? return time .
thanks
arby 5831

LightHouse Point Marina on Bay Pines Blvd - St Petersburg. You'll probably be back 'round about 2'ish.

Hi Arby,

The marina is Lighthouse Point - 8610 Bay Pines Blvd. in St. Pete. The cost for this trip will be $70 and we usually get back to the dock around 2pm. Sorry, no shooting.

( thanks for the backup MissD )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom