Diving trip to Sabang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacripo

New
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm just subscribed in the forum. As next feb/mar I and my diving buddy we are planning for a diving trip to Sabang/Philippines, we ld like to now news about the best diving places and also news about the water avarage temperature.
Thanks to everybody answer me. Rgds. :wink:

Welcome. I was in Sabang last February. Water temperatures ranged from 72F to 77F. I used a 5mm with a hooded vest. Do not know if those temperature are typical. Lots of good diving. Make sure you get a day trip to Verde while you are there.

pacripo:
Hello there, I'm just subscribed in the forum. As next feb/mar I and my diving buddy we are planning for a diving trip to Sabang/Philippines, we ld like to now news about the best diving places and also news about the water avarage temperature.
Thanks to everybody answer me. Rgds. :wink:

I was in Sabang in early november last year. Water temps were
80-82. I wore a 3 mm full suit and a hood and was fine. (the hood really helped). Vis was so-so. not much big stuff, do Verde, you'll have fun.

I was in Puerto Galera/Sabang this past July and it was great. Definitely a place for macro lover. Lots of variety of nudibranch, shrimps, ghost pipefish, seahorse, pygmy seahorse. A friend spotted a pair of Coleman Shrimp on a Fire Urchin.
Most divesites are within minutes or even less so very short boat rides and we got back to the resort after each dive, showered and relaxed for awhilte before next dives. One of the most relaxing dive trips for me.

Water temp was around 26-28C, a 3mm with hood was plenty for me. Viz was around 10-15m for most part. Some friends went back in November and reported that viz was better but seemed to have less critters for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom