Diving This Weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubandrea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is anyone doing any fun dives that I could tag along on this weekend? I will be in Redmond from Friday until Monday, but I'm not EXACTLY sure which day I can dive. Probably Saturday will be the best...

I can manage a late afternoon/early evening dive on Saturday ... I'll be teaching AOW (classroom portion only) all day, and would love to get some bottom time afterward.

Respond here if you haven't already made other plans ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I can manage a late afternoon/early evening dive on Saturday ... I'll be teaching AOW (classroom portion only) all day, and would love to get some bottom time afterward.

Respond here if you haven't already made other plans ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Bob,

I JUST got into town. I'll get back to you tonight if that's alright. I haven't made other arrangements, but I might need to go Sunday instead. I will talk to my family...

Thanks!

NWGratefulDiver:

So would I if I didn't have to drive back to Portland after taking an all day AOW class...

Casey

Bob, here's my plan. I'm going to just show up at Alki Point tomorrow between 8 and 9 and see what happens. I will probably just do two dives, but we'll see how it goes. If my family doesn't have anything going on, and I'm warm enough, I could stay for a third!

OK ... sorry I missed your post before sending you a PM. I'll be busy with Casey's class till about 3:30 or 4 PM. Was looking to dive after that.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Andrea it was good diving with you Saturday. Junior the seal made an appearance on the second dive when I was cleaning the line with JDR.

Jay

JaMurphy:
Andrea it was good diving with you Saturday. Junior the seal made an appearance on the second dive when I was cleaning the line with JDR.

Jay

Great diving with you too! It's a good thing I didn't do a second dive, the traffic was HORRID!
Sorry I missed Junior!
Andrea

Back
Top Bottom