Diving this weekend in West FL and South AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saturday I will be at Vortex Springs in Ponce De Leone, FL. I would love to meet some other ScubaBoard members. The weather looks extremely promising and the colder water will undoubtably be a pleasant change from the 80º+ temps we've been having during the day. Sorry for the short notice, I haven't had a computer available to me until this morning. Arg.

Sunday I will be diving the Whiskey Wreck in Gulf Shores, AL. Its a simple/fun shore dive requiring only a 150m swim off the beach to get to a nice little wreck. I'm not sure if anyone else here on SB lives in this area, if so, you've surely been to this site multiple times as I have - however, I still consider it fun and I'll use it as a chance to get to meet a few more people if anyone in the area frequent this forums. Gonna dive it in the morning so I can spend the evening with parents for Mothers Day.

Post if your interested on either day.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Saturday I will be at Vortex Springs in Ponce De Leone, FL. I would love to meet some other ScubaBoard members. The weather looks extremely promising and the colder water will undoubtably be a pleasant change from the 80º+ temps we've been having during the day. Sorry for the short notice, I haven't had a computer available to me until this morning. Arg.

I might try to drive down to Vortex on Saturday. I've got some new gear to try out. It really depends on how much I have to drink Friday night, though. :)

Nice to hear!

I'll be with a group of 8-10 people. If you are interested, look for Alabama tags, particularly a grey Frontier w/crew-cab and ask for Mathew. I'll be trying to improve my horrible photographic skills over the Saturday while one of my friends will be on his first OW dive for certification.

We are planning to be there around 9am. Hope to see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom