Diving this Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just replied to the pm saying we're fine staying around here.Any particular spot in mind?

I am good for anywhere if someone has a preference. One place I haven't been in 6 months or so is Whytecliff... but I know that may be very boring for some. Otherwise, Kelvin, or Porteau?

should i leave now?

Whytecliff by 11am sounds good. Ever done Bachelor Bay out of Whytecliff? I haven't. I'm curious as to what's there. Another option just around the corner from Whytecliff is Lookout Pt. Or we could just do the Cut. In any case let's meet at Whytecliff park.

Nice couple of dives yesterday at WC. The vis was not too bad and saw some nice cloud sponges around 90-100'. Came across a hairy spined crab Acantholithodes hispidus (I think), some stalked trumpet sponges Stylissa stipitata (cool to me) and a tailed jelly Nanomia bijuga that we played with in the shallows. A bizarre little fellow that appeared to move with purpose and had what looked to be an eye spot.
Good dives, thanks guys!

Gabriel, Scott and Andrew entering at the cut:
Picture2019.jpg

If you ship yourself fed ex overnight you should have no problems. Just make sure to punch some holes in the packaging...

wouldn't that have made the drysuit kinda cold and wet ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom