Diving this Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Dale. Todd, Hunter, Kyle, Al, and myself so far are heading to Edmonds on Sunday. Did your free pass to the U.S.A. arrive yet?

I have to do the family thing on Sunday. How long does it take you to drive to Edmonds anyways?

Also, do you guys remember it's club night tomorrow? I hear there are going to be strippers...

I'm available for a Saturday dive. Any particular place in mind? Can we make it for 10 am or later?

Last edited:
Laudhi, one of my usual dive buddies, said he'd join us. He mentioned that we haven't done Tuwanek in quite a while. Then I got thinking that you, Dale, would be a good guide for Tuwanek to enlighten us on what's all this buzz about Shrek, Donkey, and to show us the wolf eels. On the times we've been there we have not seen the eels. We're still open to other sites if you can't make it to Tuwanek.

I will say 99% yay to Tuwanek. The only fly in the oikment will be if my wife has to work afternoons that day (so I would have to be back too early) I will ask here tonight when she gets home.

I can't make Tuwanek, but if you stay local I'm in.

Hi Andrew.
I sent Gabriel a PM that basically says I found out I can't do Tuwanek but can dive local local. It turns out I can't leave Abbotsford till 10am which puts me on the noorth shore somewhere around 11am. Does that work for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom