Diving the X- Vertical Wreck inThailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMD ASIA
I originally started this thread and I would like to thank you for the compliment you said about Neptune Dive Centers website. I am a ANDI Technical Instructor Trainer out of this shop. Actually in the last couple of years we have had quite a few exploration trips. Outof 8 wrecks we dove I believe 7 of them we where the first one dive on them. Some of the exploration trips have taken us 18 hours by boat to get to the site. We have dove on WW2 wrecks with large bombs to ancient pottery sites with pottery up to 700 hundred years old. I will pass the compliment on to my friend who created the website. It looks like I will get enough customers to run the trip I just have to figure out some of the logistics.

Bruce

Bruce,

we do not actually know each other but I know of you - your reputation is the highest and freinds who have taken courses with you have given glowing reports. Also that you are the only real techie outfit in Pattaya.

I think your web site is great - it is the only gulf site that gives good factual info for customers to see what is available - its a credit to Neptune and to you and Freddy that you are willing to share this with both divers and customers.

Also you are the only PASS member that gives out "information" for customers, now that's a first to be congratulated on also - I have long considered PASS to be nothing nothing more than a Farang price fixing cartel aimed at keeping prices artificially high and anything to do with diving Pattaya/Sameasan extremely secretive - it is nice to see someone breaking this notion, keep it up!

Chris

Chris,
Thank you very much for the compliment. I will show Freddy the sight tomorrow. I know he will appreciate the compliments also. Thanks.

Bruce

List,
The trip to the X vertical wreck is on for the 18th of January. The boat has already been booked. There is also a trip to two wrecks in March that are 70-75 meters deep. For the x vertical wreck you should be at least a Advanced open water with experience and the trip to the two wrecks need be trimix qualified. Please email me at my personnel email address for furthur information.
andibk@loxinfo.co.th

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom