Diving the Oriskany on its 2nd Anniversary!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have made plans to dive with Gary's Gulf Divers on the Cat-N-Around on Saturday, May 17th, the 2nd anniversary of it's sinking!! The last time I talked to Gary, there was still a couple of spots left on his boat.
What a great reason for a celebration!!:D

Denise

We have the Wet Dream booked for that Saturday. See ya out there.

WoooHooo!!! Party Time!!! We're gonna have to all get together and celebrate. I didn't get any of that rum you brought to Springfest. You drank it before I got there Friday night. I think that means you owe me a drink. :D

We need two more people to sign up on Gary's boat. I don't know the three gentlemen that are signed up besides me. I don't think they post on SB...can you imagine???:11:
You people aren't going to let me go off with three strange men are you? That would be horrifying...for them..:wink:

You people aren't going to let me go off with three strange men are you? That would be horrifying...for them..:wink:

Define "strange". Just because they are strange doesn't make them stanger than you.
:D

Ok Mr DJ :wink:.....I don't think I worded it correctly. I should have said strangers which would mean I have not ever met them or talked to them that I know of.

Plane ticket????

Plane ticket????

If you come dive the O with me it will be in May's care pack...even though you have made it home from the sandbox!!! I'll show you some sand attached to an ocean!!:D

Back
Top Bottom